1. Check the dedicated tools for diamond drawing.
2. Check the color of resin diamonds, and arrange it in the order of coding.
3. Uncover the tape drawing above, and you will see many symbols corresponding to the color codes.
4. Code clamps correspond to the resin diamonds in corresponding colors.
5. It will be finished faster if each time for a kind of resin diamond.
6. In order to create a perfect diamond painting, drawings should be put in one place together, and symbols in each row do not have to stay diamonds.
7. In order to draw a good picture on the paper, hold the sorted array on the plane of the above materials.
8. The joints need to be flat and neat without cracks.
9. After a good try, the rest of the gap at the glue corresponds to symbols of diamonds.
10. In order to complete a good diamond painting, put it in an appropriate frame ( frames not included ) you choose.
1. Resin diamonds cannot be eaten, so please do not let children play with them to avoid accidents like swallowing.
2. Drawings need to keep clean, otherwise, it will affect the adhesive strength. If there is dirt attached, it will affect the low-temperature solid iron.
3. Diamond remains sticky.
1. Please allow 1-3 mm error due to manual measurements and make sure you do not mind it before ordering.
2. It may have a color difference because the picture is positioned differently.
1. Q: How long will it take me to finish the painting?
A: According to the experience, you should be able to complete an area the size of your hand in an hour.
2. Q: What do your kits come with? Do they include everything I need to complete the painting? A: Yes! Everything but a frame. Each of our kits comes with the following: Pre-printed canvas with design chart (with a pre-applied adhesive) Colored diamonds in separate bags Diamond applicator & tray
3. Q: If I want to use my picture as the canvas, is that OK?
A: Of course, Yes. Welcome to custom, thanks.